Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Monday, November 3, 2014

Blue Three







Well. I've done it again. The blue is back and it continues to disappoint. This semi-permanent, do it yoself dye is quite the snake. It just fades really fast and I'm absolutely terrible at applying it. The whole bathroom turns blue and I miss huge chunks of my hair but what can ya do! I'm trying to tell myself this is the last time I'll do it, but I can't make any promises.

I wore this little ensemble to dinner with our wonderful friend Luke Millington-Drake. You guys he made a feeeeast. Butternut squash risotto, ratatouille (I spelled that right without even spell check, WHAT WHAT!?), some sort of chicken thing, salad, a lovely vodka/cranberry punch situation, and TWO desserts!!! So basically this is a memo to all my other friends to STEP YO GAME UP and treat me to a fine dinner experience. Now I should mention that Luke treated us to the fine meal because he stayed at our place for a week. I have many other favors to offer friends, SO GET TO COOKIN'!

I would also like to take some time in this post to thank my wonderful photo-o-grapher, Thomas. I often forget how much time he takes to edit these photos and make me look really cool. The other night we messed with this last photo on the computer for a good 45 minutes. He made my face look bloody and really gross and it was super hilarious. I sometimes don't realize all the cool things he can do. So Thomas, THANK YOU so so much. I'm real glad we are doing dis thang thang together! You are a gentleman and a scholar and a TALENT. 


sweater dress: H&M
boots: Urban
necklace and hat: Forever 21

1 comment: