Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Canadian Tuxedo









I have a funny story about this outfit. Since moving out to LA, money has been a little tight. I haven't gotten too many opportunities to wine and dine myself. So one day I got home from a quick morning shift at work and declared I wanted to go to a restaurant and have someone SERVE ME A MEAL. And a beer, of course. Maybe two. Luckily my three lovely roommates had the afternoon free and we were all able to go to lunch together. So I put together a little Canadian tuxedo and off we went! I believe I got a black bean burger, sweet potato fries and a Stella. I'm sure you guys were wondering.

This brings up another point. I read an article the other day about women not giving themselves enough "me" time. I've been having a lot of back pain lately and I felt reeeally bad about spending money on a massage, like it was some extreme luxury I didn't deserve. However LADIES, we shouldn't feel bad about spending some time to just friggin relax. There are only so many hours in a day and if we can't squeeze everything in, we really don't need to be punishing ourselves. Life happens. TREAT YOSELF. TREAT YOSELF.


jeans and top: thrifted
boots: Steve Madden
hat: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment