Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Clothing Swap








 So can I tell everyone how wonderful Los Angeles is? Well...it actually has really nothing to do with Los Angeles! You guys are going to loooove this. So there is this thing here where tons and tons of people live in this city so lots of houses have apartments in the back. We are so lucky because our back neighbors are just the best. So my neighbor Nadia, who is quite the fashionista, has occasional clothing swaps with her friends. This is where everyone brings a bunch of things from their closet that they don't want and you all swap shit! UHHHMM WHY HAD I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE. It's the ideal situation. Especially because sometimes one gets attached to a certain piece of clothing and it's secretly really difficult to let go of it.This way you get to see your friend look fab in it and maybe perhaps borrow it back if you desperately need it again!

So anyway, Nadia was kind enough to let me go through all the extra things that nobody took and of course I found a bunch of really great stuff, like this tanktop for instance. I wore dis fit just up to the local pub for a beverage or two. If you're in a colder place, it would be great to add a black leather jacket or jean jacket of course. Everyone let me know if you do a friend clothing swap! I'd love to hear how it went!

tank: swapped
jeans: Urban Outfitters
sneakers: Target

P.S. This is an extremely large shrubbery in our front yard and although I've never watched it, I'm told it looks like the Game of Thrones throne.
P.P.S. Just got Amy Poehler's book in the mail and will now go into hibernation until it's finished. kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment