Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Monday, October 27, 2014

SHORT-ER-ALLS








I'm so surprised these overalls haven't made their blog debut because I wear them ALL the time! And I've really worn them a bunch of different ways: with a flower print tee, black and white stripes, or a flannel! I also busted out my rusty Vans. I never realized it until Kate and Thomas pointed it out, but I don't think I ever get rid of shoes. I have a pair of black converse that I've had since 6th grade. THAT'S OVER A DECADE YOU GUYS! And they still haven't fallen apart. Dat's a goooood pair of shoes.

Working at Francesca's I see a lot of those super chunky necklaces all day, but I've become quite fond of layering delicate necklaces. This move is especially great if your outfit has a lot of bold patterns or textures going onnnn!

Oh P.S. Today is my day of birth! I'm currently cleaning our house like crazy because MY MOM IS ON HER WAY HERE! I'm so excited to show her around LA because she hasn't been here in a really long time! I also feel like showing someone around your new citay really makes you feel like you live there. I have been having trouble coming to terms with the fact that we live here now. It still feels like a vacation or like it's just not real. Lots of good posts coming up everyone!

overalls: Forever 21
top and skull necklace: Francesca's
shoes: Vans
Cali necklace: PacSun

1 comment: