Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Monday, September 29, 2014

kale











How funny is this shirt? Last month my sister Emma and I road tripped to San Francisco to see our oldest sister Maude. San Fran is so cool you guys. We went shopping on Height and Ashbury and I spotted this gem and knew I had to have it. This fringe is another way you could cut up a t-shirt you are bored of! I probably wouldn't have enough patience to cut up all those little strips but hey, I have faith in YOU.

Have you guys been seeing people wear their sandals over their pants like this? I think people have been doing it for a while now actually, but I just jumped on the band wagon. It's quite nice if you have short legs like me because you aren't steppin' all ova yo shiiiiiit. You know what else I'm excited to sport?! Ruffled socks under wedges! Keep seeing it in magazines. Looks adorable for fall!

Oh and LOOOOOK! The ice cream truck comes down our street!


top: um?
pants and sandals: Francesca's
hat: Revival Iowa City

No comments:

Post a Comment