Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Summer Faded Into Fall




So here's the thing...I hear back in the good ole Midwest, the weather isn't so hot. Here in CAL-I-FOR-NI-A it's very, very hot.  SORRY SUCKAS. ; )p < That's a wink face with a crazy tongue! 

My point is I'm dressing for very hot weather and well...you're not. (Still working on my LA fan base.) Nevertheless I hope to still give some insight in ways to make dis fit work for the chillier times. Okay? Okay. If you're wondering about the title of this post I'm currently JAMMING to "Goodbye Earl" by the Dixie Chicks.

Kimonos! So great. So great, my man. They are perfect for layering in hot weather because dey is so liiiight. I was definitely on the brink of a full facial sweat downpour in these photos, but HEY, layers. Have you guys seen people wear them as swim suit cover-ups too!? So cute. Anyway, I sported this (menos the hat) to a job interview, and hey I got the job. SO I WAS DOIN' SOMETHAN RIGHT. If you are one in thee more frigid areas of the globe, You could pair the kimono with a long sleeve maxi dress and throw on a scarf and booties. There. I did it. 

kimono, hat, and sandals: Francesca's 
dress: ummm it's technically a black slip...not sure where it came from
necklace: Francesca's
hand jewelry: Francesca's 

^someone cut me off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment