Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Monday, September 15, 2014

In My White Tee



                                   





Hello and WELCOME to my first post from The City of Angels! I'm so pumped for this new chapter for myself and the blog! LA is filled with so many fashionistas and fashionistos and I'm getting very inspired. My roomies and I are getting all settled in our Atwater Village home and I just accepted a position as a co-manager at a Franceca's in Universal Studios!

I've been doing lots of thrift shopping here in LA and have found some GEMS. Seriously though, I got an awesome "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt the other day for $3.75. (I also snagged an unopened "Clue" board game for 4 bucks. #colonelmustardintheconservatorywiththecandlestick) I'm going to try my darndest to stick to this lovely price range for all my new purchases and not be dropping a bunch of moolah on 'spensive clooothes. 

I sported this ensemble for a little night out on the town. I got this t-shirt dress at Urban for $19.99. Now, yes...this is a little over my new thrifting mindset but it was a piece I knew I will wear all the time and a bunch of different ways. I wore this out that night and then didn't take it off for about a week straight. Slept in it. Lounged in it. Probably spilled some salsa on it, so then just showered with it on. I'm always using plaid flannels to tie around the waist, but hey why leave chambray out of the fun!? I'm also sosososo stoked about these wire chokers making a comeback. You know how I be lovin' dat 90's grungeeee! They are great because you can wear them with any neckline and layer it up with another delicate necklace. Add some Lorde lipstick and boots to match and you will be lookin' da illlllest. 


dress: Urban Outfitters
chambray shirt: American Eagle
choker: Hot Topic y'all
necklace: PacSun
boots: Dr. Martens
ear cuff and hand jewelry: Francesca's









No comments:

Post a Comment