Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Friday, September 19, 2014

El Flan





Aaaaaaaand for something completely different I'm wearing denim and flannel and hightops. A couple days before I moved out of Iowa City I was trying to tie up all the loose ends. I confess my $23 Iowa City Public Library fine was never paid and never will be paid. However, I suddenly realized I had like $30 store credit to Revival I had forgotten about! MUAHAHAHA so I took my happy ass down to the store and bought this lil jumper and an oversized denim jacket. HA! Obsessed much? I'm real excited to do lots of things with this jumper though. I've paired it with some sort of white graphic tee under or you could put a chunky sweater over it OR I've even worn it with a jean jacket over. DENIM ON DENIM Y'ALL.

This is something I haven't taken about on the ole blog yet. BRAS. If you know me well, you know I despise wearing real bras. I think I went most of my college career only owning 2 real bras. I basically wore sports bras no matter what. I know these are old news, but bralettes are woooonderful. I've had this one photoed for a couple years and my mother demands that I throw it away and I say NEVERRRR. They are great for adding another fun pattern to your outfit and ya don't have to worry about anything spillin' out! Before I moved, my mother did insist on getting me a few real bras. I'm becoming an adult you guys! Who knows, maybe next I will go and buy a new friggin pair of white converse because these homies are fallin' a parrrrrt.

jumper: thrifted
flannel: Francesca's
shoes: Converse
bralette: AErie
choker: HOT TOPIC MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment