Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Friday, August 22, 2014

Feature Friday







Happy Friday! Hi readers, I'm sorry I have been away for oh so long! I just needed a bit of time to pack up my entire life and fit in my Honda CR-V and drive it across the country. But alas, it has been done and I  now officially a Los Angeles resident!!! 

So new city calls for new ideas! I'm hoping to do lots of new fun things on this here little blog, but in the mean time I have this beauty to talk about!

Taylor caught my eye quite some time ago in Iowa City. I mean...can you blame me, she's a goddamn doll. I always appreciate a chick who gets just as dressed up for class as when she is going out on the town and this chick is one of them. So thanks for workin it sistafran.

My favorite things about Taylor's outfit is the color scheme! The different shades of blue look great together. If you want to do a monochromatic scheme make sure you pick a light and a dark like Taylor. This also works really well if you want to sport a Canadian tuxedo! Pick a light wash denim and a dark wash. I also posted about these flowy patterned pants a while back. I hope you guys have gotten a pair cause they are AMAZE. I also really like the simplicity of the outfit. You don't always have to gunk on the jewelry! Just keepin it simple is always a no-brainer!

Thanks for reading and stay tuned,
Lani




No comments:

Post a Comment