Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Flower Child










How adorable is Iowa City? I love all the murals along the downtown walls. Even the graffiti is beautiful. I love the Farmer's Market and the Co-op. I love sitting on my friend's porches. AND I love my job. IMMA MISS YOU IOWA, I haaaaaad the time of my life.

Anyway, moving on. Black maxi skirt. So many possibilities. Here I paired it with a graphic tee and a shawl. This outfit is magnificent for a cooler summer night. Although, when these photos were taken it was extremely humid and gnat filled. But hey, sometimes you just get really excited for an outfit and you put up with what the weather throws ya! Don't forget to layer on those bangles!

skirt: Forever
top: Target
shall and sandals: Francesca's

No comments:

Post a Comment