Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Monday, July 7, 2014

Jump Around









Hi! Can you guys believe summer is about halfway over? Well I guess it's more than half way for me. I officially live in Iowa City for 20 more days. TWENTY. That's it. I can't believe it. I really love this place and have had the best 4 years here, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. 

On a positive note, JUMPSUITS! There's so many great things about them. They are just...so cute. The only bad thing is that it's pretty damn difficult to go the bathroom, but hey, a chicks gotta make some sacrifices for fashion. 

In these photos I was going out to dinner and then out on the town in Iowa City. However you could totally make this a day time outfit as well., I would just wear flat sandals and do some sort of braided hair do! I should also probably mention the hair jewelry! This trend is so big right now. It's a great way to add a lil some some to your outfit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment