Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Twerk Test




Welllllllll my hair is blue again. Actually it has been for quite a bit it just has yet to make it's blog debut! So here it is folks! There's a silver and purple and blue thang going on. Quite fun. Anyway, these PANTS. They are everything I love combined into one piece. First of all they are high-waisted. You've all heard my theory that I was a grandma in another life. (Seriously though, crosswords you guys. So much fun.) I just feel like I can conquer the world (and a crossword) in the high-waisted look.

Next, they are such a FUN pattern. Wearing one piece that is busy like these pants makes it easy to pick out the rest of the outfit because you'll want to keep it simple. I've even worn these with a simple gray t-shirt and a gold chunky necklace.

Last but not least they are cotton!!!!!!!!!!!! You could sleep in these puppies. Also do the splits, high kick, and handstands. (These are things I often do on a regular basis so my clothing needs fully functional.) Let's just say they pass the twerk test. This is where you test that you can easily twerk in your clothing while you are trying it on. This is a very important test. One that everyone should be practicing.

All my lovin'!

pants: Francesca's
top: Forever21



No comments:

Post a Comment