Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Friday, June 13, 2014

Dollop of Daisy








Well I've done it. I've found my new obsession. Matching crop tops and bottoms. I don't know what it is you guys but when my belly gets free I'm liiiiiiiving. They're just so eeeeasy. You don't have to match anything and it's a very pulled together look. I'm going to talk more about how you can mix and match your two piece outfits in a later post, soooo look forward to THAT.

I've really been amping up my wedge game this summer. I know all you ladies know how difficult and uncomfortable heels can be, but we do it for, we do it for the love. For me, wedges are sosososo much more comfortable. If wedges are still too intimidating, try a platform. My roommate has a nude pair of platforms that go with anything and are quite comfortable 

top and skirt: Target
shoes: Francesca's 


No comments:

Post a Comment