Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bling
















Hey hey,

Hi. It's me, Lani. Lots of exciting things happening here and there. There are a lot of summer posts coming your way. I've been going ham on the summer shopping and it's really got to stop. It's all for YOU! (That's what I tell myself.) 

Anywho, these photos are from a rather splendid evening last month. My lady friend Kate works for a boutique downtown Iowa City called Velvet Coat. It's such a charming and sleek boutique with beautiful beatiful clothes.  I love to visit Kate and work, where she usually has something picked out that I mustmustmust try on. N E WAYZZZ The store was having a little after hours party so we got all dressed up and Thomas took some photos!

All of the jewelry (except for my rings) is by K/LLER COLLECTION. I really liked the simplicity of each piece. Great pieces that would go with an.y.thing, and you could wear for yeeeears to come. 

If you're feeling less than glamourous I've got something for you. Put on some lipstick, go on a roof and have someone take your picture. Works everytime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment