Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sprunged.








Spring is here and I couldn't be happier! Well...actually I'll be much happier in about 4 weeks when I GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE! I'm so freakin excited you guys. I know how graduates always tell you don't get excited, you will miss it, blah blah blah. BUT, I reeeeeally don't think that will be the case for me. No more school, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks, YEAH!

So this spring weather calls for lots o' daisy print. I've spent most of the winter dressing in black and leather, and now I'm ready to bust out some COLORRR! When I first put on this outfit, I was afraid it was a little cowgirl-esque. Brown boots, with a dress, and a denim jacket....so I added the flower headband to assure I did not look like a square dancin' kind of chick.

It has been quite a long winter friends, but I'm so excited to get this blog back on it's feet with more posts and more guests! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment