Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Just Add a Necklace







Hi everyone!

As the semester comes to an end, my outfits get pretty caaaasual. There is so much going on planning the perfect outfit isn't always an option. At least that's the excuse I'm using. 

The important thing to take away is you can make a comfy outfit still look cool! It's called pleather track pants people. They are sooo easy to build off of and very comfortable. All I did here was a neutral t-shirt and a flannel over for some color. Naturally the hat is to cover up some greasy hair, I mean really though who has time to shower? Also, it's amazing what one simple accessory can do. Adding a simple necklace to your casual look will help your "I didn't just roll out of bed today" cause. 

Have I mentioned how excited I am for summer!? I did a pretty great job stalking Coachella fashion photos and have so many great ideas for the coming months! Happy end of school year or Graduation to all you grads out there!!! You did it!


Pants: Forever 21
T-shirt: PacSun
Shoes: converse 
Flannel: Thrift 
Hat: Amazon.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment