Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rainy Day Wear







Hi!

Man, I'm so sorry I've been MIA for a while! End of the year was cray cray for me as I'm sure it was for many of you. But guess what!? I'm done with college!!! I'm sure you guys will see a massive difference in the blog now. It's going to feel SO much more grown up and adult now. Just kidding, I'm still working in retail all summer, until we MOVE (where I will more than likely STILL work in retail) so the cute outfits are still going to come your way! 

Iowa City got real muggy and rainy the last couple weeks so this fit is from a little while ago. But I hope you think it's TOTES ADORBS, like my bag ha ha HA! So funny. Anywho, I think everyone needs a black and white stripped shirt because you can do so much with it. Also denim...if you're going to do it on the top and bottom like I did, make sure they are different washes. A light and a dark is great together! The stripes are nice because it breaks up the two denim washes. Also I think wearing one dangle earring is so rad, try it out! Especially cute with a feather.

Thanks for reading!

pants: thrift
top: francesca's
vest: Gap (cut up an old jean jacket muhself)
boots: Dr. Martens 
hat: forever21


1 comment: