Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Sunday, March 23, 2014

We All Live In A Yellow Submarine











GUYYYYYZZZZZZZ,

loooklooklooklooklook at these Beatles Vans. Aren't they the most beautiful things you've evereverever seen!?!! I found out Vans was coming out with this Yellow Submarine inspired shoe line in February but they didn't come out till the beginning of March. I got online March 1st and they were already sold out, but thankfully I checked again the next day and ordered them immeeeeediately! This is what true love feels like. (But it's actually kind of funny because Yellow Submarine is probably my least favorite Beatles song. Bad song=GOOD SHOES)

Since I wanted my shoes to be the center of attention, I kept this outfit simple with jeans and a tee. I also borrowed Thomas' hat hehehehe!

Stay tuned for more posts this week!

top and necklace and bracelets: Frans
jeans: Forever 21
flannel: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment