Fashion Show at Lunch

Fashion Show at Lunch

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Keepin' it Neutral






This morning Kate and I were getting ready in our room and she picked out a pair of black leather pants. I heard her mutter, "Alright now what top..." She emerged from the closet just a minute later with a white top with gray trim and I exclaimed, "YES! I love black, white and gray right now!" (Then we hugged, laughed, jumped on the bed, did some split jumps and a few cheers).

I really used to think wearing all black was a huge no no because it's boring. But then I started thinking how can I claaaim to be an actress and not be able to pull off the all black ensemble. Kidding, kidding. But have no fear readers! I have faith you can sport the all black everything! But if you fear of looking a little too emo, adding a little gray and white never hurt anybody. (I mean if you continue to wear all black someone might think you are trying to hurt them).

You could also sport this for a night look! Just add lipstick (of courrrrrse, I mean really how many times have you guys heard me say this? But for realz I j'adddooooore a red lip #LECHIC) and black heel bootie and you are ready to go dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! OH and also please add some gold jewelry!

KTHANXBYE.

pants: Target
top: H&M
jacket: Francesca's
shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment